With the Everyday Matters Bible for Women it makes it even easier to read His word and grow in our faith. Something that I think is essential for a happy life. If we don't have Him, who do we have? Ourselves? Because as smart as I think I am (sometimes,) I know there is no way I could do this on my own.
4-color printing throughout
- Book introductions; which include: backgroundinformation, synopsis, time period and an outline of events.
- Color-coded icons identify each Spiritual Discipline addressed in contributors’ material
- Article, “How to Use This Bible in a Small Group Study”
- Index of Spiritual Practices
- Resources for further reading
- Presentation page
- Ribbon marker
There are also over 300 articles written by more than 140 of today’s most well-known Christian leaders and writers, including: Kay Warren, Priscilla Shirer, Elisa Morgan, Nancy & John Ortberg, Liz Curtis Higgs, and Lauren Winner.
Designed to help us read, understand, and apply spiritual discipline. It’s divided and explained in 4 ways.
- Everyday Matters. Two-page articles introduce major themes and focus on an essential part of understanding and practicing a discipline.
- Everyday Profiles. Profiles of twenty-five Biblical women highlight a particular discipline.
- Everyday Q & A’s. Short articles delve into a difficult aspect of the spiritual practice and offer practical help on incorporating the discipline into your daily life.
- Everyday Reflections. Selections illustrate ways to personalize and apply God’s Word to your own situation.
Everyday Matters Bible for Women can be purchased at Amazon in hardback or Kindle Edition. It's also available for FREE Super Saver Shipping on orders over $25.
*I received a copy of this free for review as part of a blog tour with CWA Review Crew. All Opinions are my own and were in no way influenced.*