Every baby is a champion in play, and to celebrate the upcoming Vancouver 2010 Olympic Winter Games, Pampers® Diapers has partnered with Team USA to introduce new Pampers Swaddlers and Cruisers Diapers with Dry Max, the brand's new high performance diapers sure to earn gold with world-class "players" - babies.
What is Dry Max?
* Dry Max describes the new "engine" or core of Cruisers and Swaddlers diapers.
* It allows for the removal of the airfelt ("paper pulp") found in current Swaddlers and Cruisers, resulting in a thinner and less bulky core. Currently, Pampers is the only brand with this technology on the market.
* The thinner core is enabled by the new Absorbent Gelling Material (AGM), removing the need for airfelt. The AGM is more permeable, meaning it locks wetness in faster than previous AGM.
* The Dry Max technology will also be available in Pampers Swaddlers diapers for new babies in March 2010.
New Pampers Swaddlers and Cruisers with Dry Max have game-changing benefits for mom, baby and the world:
* For Baby: They are our driest diapers ever and the new, revolutionary Dry Max™ technology helps lock wetness in for up to 12 hours. The new thinner core gives baby freedom to move and play with all-around softness to keep him comfortable so playtime never ends.
* For Mom: The thinner design allows mom to carry or store more of them within less space. She can also be confident that she is getting a hard working diaper for the same great price. (The product is being offered to retailers at the same price. Pricing is at the sole discretion of the retailer.)
* For the World: They help you reduce your impact on the environment. If current North American Pampers Swaddlers and Cruisers users switched to the new Pampers with Dry Max diaper, they could together throw away the weight of a billion less diapers every three years. (Based on 08/09 volume for Swaddlers/Cruisers.)
Do you think that the new Pampers with Dry Max sound like something you would like for your baby? I think they sound AWESOME. I mean dry up to 12 hours! How wonderful is that? I mean think about it...you have a baby that likes to sleep but the diaper keeps leaking...now they won't! :) I can't wait to try them.
Starting tomorrow, January 29th, you will be able to request a free sample three-pack of Pampers Cruisers with Dry Max on Pampers.com.
Wait! Here's the REALLY cool part!
If the sample sent includes a diaper stamped Team USA (randomly inserted in select sample packs), their baby will win a year's supply of Pampers diapers!
Ya'll need to hurry though because supplies are limited and these are gonna go fast.
But don't worry...if you miss out I might just be able to help you out here soon. ;) Just keep checking in.