I saw this over at my friend Marsha's blog ~ Other Such Happenings ~ and thought I'd give it a go since I haven't posted anything personal in awhile.
1. I'm really not very good at describing myself. I don't think I have a lot of self-confidence anymore. Which is what my parents always wanted for us kids. I mean I don't hate myself. I just think there is a lot I could change to make me better.
2. I have the best kids in the entire world. Okay, so you think the same thing. That's okay ~ we're suppose to think that about our kids. Gracie & Matthew are literally my life. ♥
3. I love soap operas. I know that's not a popular thing for a stay-at-home mom to say...it's the whole stereotype of women sitting on their tush eating bon-bons. I've never had a bon-bon in my entire life. What is it anyways? Chocolate? Then I'm missing out, maybe I should be eating them while watching Young and the Restless.
4. My house is messy. (NO! it's not from me watching soap operas ;oP) I try to keep it clean. I know how to clean, learned from the best, but somehow 10 minutes after I'm done there are toys in places I had just moved them from. I don't stress over it too much. Now my mom ~ woooooooweeee ~ she couldn't handle living here ~ can we say neat freak? I ♥ her though.
5. When dinner time rolls around I don't always have a plan of what to fix. This is one of those things in above mentioned #1 ~ the feeling of I can be better ~ maybe I'm just not that good of a wife and mom. I do love my family though. So that has to count for something.
6. Facebook and I have a love affair. I just can't go a day without ~ withdrawls are not fun. You can join me in my obsession here.
7. I like food. No, I love food. I enjoy it. I'm a big eater. I like snacks and the whole bit of junk food ~ but I enjoy a big ol' steak and baked potato a whole lot more.
8. I love nighttime, the night sky is beautiful. But I also like watching the sunrise in the morning. I think my perfect "day" would be from probably 10pm to 9am and then I could sleep ~ but then I'd miss #3. Hmmm, maybe someday I won't require sleep and can just stay awake 24/7. Ha! Yea, I like sleep too much. So I'm just going to have to miss something.
9. I enjoy watching teeny bopper tv shows. *shameful look* I think it all started when I was a kid and watched the show Fifteen on Nickelodeon and Swan's Crossings on FOX. Maybe It's because I never had a lot of teenage experiences (I was shy, ya know) ~ so I enjoy all the drama on these shows. Glee & The American Life of a Teenager are my current favs. :)
10. I want to move back to where I grew up~ Gatewood, WV. Granted it's just an hour away from here but I ache for it. I want my kids to experience things similar to what I did. I want them to be able to smell horse manure and think "home". Yea, that's kinda gross...but whenever we visit my parents in the spring and summer it's right across from our house and Gracie snarls her nose and says eeeeeew. I just laugh and take a deep breath and say that's country baby. I ♥ it.
Think you might wanna attempt this? It's not for the weak, that's for sure. I'm exposing myself to all kinds of comments here. ;) Go here to check it out.