Your home and school are a priority—keep them organized through 2012 with The 2009 Schoolhouse Planner!
The practical help, expert support, and encouragement you’ll receive from this one-of-a-kind planner will amaze you! Included are Calendar Pages for 2009-2012 to help you to organize and plan your home and school, 24 recipes, 12 articles (one for each monthly topic), 12 educational lists, and resources for all ages of children.
The articles and lists will be referred to again and again as you continue to teach your children. Find new recipes, and next year they’ll be old favorites! Do you see the years of use?
You’ll enjoy the interactive format with pages, including hyperlinks that make it easy to explore the resources on the Internet. Forms are now editable, so that users may type in details and print their personalized forms.
Interactive Links Take You Right to Planning Help!
Flexibility is Printability! Print only what you need, when you need it, and in multiples of your choice! Great things are here to print—over 370 pages of helpful information, including homeschool and homemaking forms and charts.
No need to lose track of important home and school details! The 2009 Schoolhouse Planner is bigger and better than ever!
Bring in 2010 with a “10” when you order The 2009 Schoolhouse Planner!
But wait—there’s more!
Act now and receive our Homespun Holidays: Fall and Winter—a $12.45 value—free with your Planner purchase!
Can you believe that the holidays are already here? Are YOU ready? Don't panic. At TOS, we are ready to help you get into the spirit of the holidays with our latest E-Book: The Old Schoolhouse® Homespun Holidays: Fall and Winter. This inspiring and imaginative E-Book contains over 80 pages of fall and winter favorites from the staff at TOS, including:
• Traditions—to bring you and yours closer to each other and the Lord.
• Home decorating ideas—welcome signs, trash bag wreaths, candy-themed decor you can make with your kids, how to make your own decorative scarecrows, and window paintings, to name just a few.
• Tips for entertaining—how to celebrate the holidays without losing your good cheer.
• Games—to make holiday travel smooth sailing.
• Book reviews—with complementary activities.
• Seasonal poetry—humorous and inspirational.
• Gift ideas—no-sew scarf, fabric gift bags, layered-in-a-jar cocoa drink mix, and more.
• Craft projects—treat bags, holiday piñatas, 3-D paper snowflakes, ornaments, hints for recycling old holiday cards, nativities, and that’s only the beginning!
In addition, we’ve peered into our staff members' kitchens across the country and found their most-treasured holiday recipes and included them in this festive E-Book.
So don’t put it off another second; get yours free today by purchasing the Planner, and let the holidays begin—with fresh, new ideas from our staff!
OR You can purchase the Planner and the October Planner module and receive 25% OFF
“How was my bicycle helmet made?”
“When can I stay home alone?”
“What do I do if someone I know needs CPR?”
We all want our children to be safe . . . Help them learn how to be with our latest module . . . Play it Safe!
The newest Planner module from The Old Schoolhouse®—full of information, puzzles, quizzes, and more—all designed to help your children understand how to be prepared for anything from bike safety to natural disasters!
Look inside to find:
• Video demonstrations of bike helmets being made, as well as a video showing children how to use proper hand signals while riding a bike.
• Lessons on being prepared in case of natural disasters.
• Information on what a child should do to stay safe when he is left home alone.
• Activity pages to help reinforce the safety lessons learned throughout the module.
• Quizzes that help you ensure your children have remembered these safety lessons.
• Yummy, simple recipes that will leave your tummy happy!
• Lapbook Beginnings—a wonderful way to jump-start your next lapbooking project.
• The High School Add-on—we are including high school students on their own level. This allows the entire family to learn together.
You’ll find all of this and more inside this module! You can discuss safety topics in a fun way, so your children feel more prepared in case of an emergency.
Post a Comment
Thank you for leaving a comment. I love hearing from everyone! :)