Thursday, October 23, 2008
BFS #106 - Have It Your Way
Memory Verse: Isaiah 40: 1- Comfort ye, comfort ye my people, saith your God.
Assignment: Tell us all about how your have “your” relaxing time, more especially how during the cooler months you take time to curl up with your favorite movie, book, Bible study, and what your favorite warm drink would be.
I love reading. So I would have to say that that would be my favorite thing to do; read while drinking a nice mug of hot chocolate. I can read just about anything. It's funny because I was reading an article on iVillage that gave a list of books recommended by women for women to read. So I made my own list that I'll share with you. Now keep in mind I could go on and on and this is just a very small list.
1. Letters for Emily by Camryn Wright
2. The Five People You Meet in Heaven by Mitch Albom
3. Why the Sky is Blue by Susan Meissner
4. Like Dandelion Dust by Karen Kingsbury
5. The Island of Heavenly Daze by Lori Copeland and Angela Elwell Hunt (this is #1 in a series and 4 more follow - read 'em all!)
I hope that you decide to read one of these, and please let me know what you think about them...and of course if there is something you think I should read - share it with me!