This week, you guessed it, is going to be about having a thankful heart! Yes, of course, we should always be thankful for everything we’re blessed with, but it’s not too often we actually sit and ponder what. This week please join me in writing 27 things you’re thankful (There’s got to be at least 27 things!). I picked 27 because this year Thanksgiving is on the 27th of November.
1. My husband Robby; we've had a rough couple of years...and I'm very thankful we survived it - together.
2. my sweet daughter Gracie
3. my adorable son Matthew
4. My parents, they are amazing and have helped us out greatly this year.
5. The medical care I received this year while pregnant.
6. God for always being there to guide me and get me through.
7. Jesus for dying for my sins.
8. BeckleyMommies.com - I have met so many wonderful friends from there.
10. books, books, and more books
11. Sites such as Facebook and MySpace to connect with friends.
12. The digital camera that helps me to capture those special moments.
13. Big white fluffy clouds in a deep blue sky.
14. The dishwasher :)
15. A hot, uninterrupted bath.
16. This time of year - Thanksgiving & Christmas holidays.
17. All the holidays shows on tv, especially the Hallmark Channel & ABC Family.
18. A warm crackling fire heating the house.
19. The home that I've built a family in.
20. The sound of birds chirping early in the morning.
21. The feeling of being loved.
23. The telephone that I used to call my mama everyday.
24. The peace that prayer gives you.
25. Best Friends
26. My siblings and their families. All of my aunts, uncles, and cousins..
27. The promise of Heaven for all those that believe.
I love a warm crackling fire! Great list. Thanks for sharing!ReplyDelete
Marriage always seems to get sweeter after you've weathered a big storm! Great list!ReplyDelete